Monday, September 10, 2007

Thompson has the "Stupid" Vote

I'm basically stealing this story from Political Wire, but I think it's worth putting my lack of originality and hardwork on public display.

The latest SurveyUSA poll shows that Republican presidential candidate Fred Thompson is gobbling up the "stupid" vote in California. The former Law and Order star leads "among men, Conservatives, Pro-Life voters, among those opposed to stem-cell research, among those opposed to same-sex marriage, among gun owners, among those age 65+, and among those who think global warming is made-up."

How's that for liberal elitism? Deal with it. Actually, I promise I'm only half as elitist as this post suggests. My girlfriend might disagree, though.

2 comments:

l said...

Hmmmmm, I trust you don't think people 65+ are stupid just because of their age. If that were true I'd have to throw down. Same with gun owners beyatch.

I guess I'm smart though - I eat stem cells for breakfast.

Curtis said...

Yep, that makes you smart in my world of gross generalizations and intolerance.