Friday, March 02, 2007

Ann Coulter Drops the F-Bomb on Edwards

And by F-Bomb, I'm not talking about 'fuck.' Ann Coulter called former Senator John Edwards a faggot.

Yes, that's right. She said the following:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot' – so... Kind of at an impasse. Can't really talk about Edwards, so I think I'll just conclude here and take your questions."


The kicker? Ann Coulter was introduced by GOP Presidential candidate Mitt Romney. I suppose you need to condone the use anti-gay slurs to get the GOP vote nowadays...though that's not news I suppose.

By the way, John Edwards will be on the UCLA Campus this Monday, at 5 PM at the Kerkhoff Patio. Come tell him what a heinous sea hag Ann Coulter is!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann Coulter is a friged wicked sea wench.